IBI Healthcare Institute is looking for a Billing Coordinator to join our fast growing organization, as we continue to expand in Georgia and throughout the South/Southeast.
We are looking for a trustworthy Billing Coordinator to ensure the company tracks and collects debts consistently and correctly. Your job will be important for safeguarding our revenues.
At IBI Healthcare Institute, Billing Coordinators are equipped with knowledge of billing procedures and great attention to detail. Their analytical ability is a valuable asset, while their communication skills can make a difference for customer relationships.
The goal is to ensure the company charges its customers appropriately and collects payments in a timely manner.
Who we are:
Our mission is to provide high-quality, accessible, and affordable surgical care solutions. IBI Healthcare Institute is a surgical group devoted to providing the highest quality healthcare services. Our vision is to become the most respected and successful surgical group in the United States for our patients, members, and partners. At IBI Healthcare Institute, we are experts in incision-less acid reflux treatment surgery and are one of the leading experts on weight loss surgery in Georgia.
Why IBI Healthcare Institute?
IBI Healthcare Institute improves our patients’ lives through personalized care, exceptional service, and leading-edge treatments. You’re talented and dedicated to high-level patient care. You’ll choose IBI Healthcare Institute because you want to work with people who are compassionate, welcoming, friendly, smart, energetic, and dedicated to providing excellent healthcare. As we change the face of medical management within Physician Group Practices, we’re providing our team members with a friendly, team-oriented culture!
What you get to do:
- Make use of codes to interpret patient health claims and submit records to insurance companies as requested
- Assist patients by following up health claims, as well as appealing unpaid claims
- Create patient invoice by recording services provided to patients, and confirming them with doctors
- Maintain competence in the job by participating in educational opportunities organized to train practitioners in the field
- Verify patient information to ensure it is complete and accurate; and update patient information regularly to reflect changes in their demographics
- Facilitate the resolution of all issues concerning billing by assessing contract with third party payers; explain insurance packages to patients and negotiate settlements
- Maintain record of services received by patients in the clinic by entering data into the computer system and making them available when needed
- Ensure that patients’ files are kept safe so as to avoid issues of lost or damaged files.
Who are you:
- Possess good knowledge of medical insurance practice
- Proficient in the use of computers in filing and processing of data
- Strong knowledge of arithmetic to be able to perform simple calculations
- Possess good analytical reasoning skills for solving problems
- Possess strong administrative skills for effective coordination of the billing unit
- Strong ability to process data and provide accurate report to management
- Possess strong interpersonal skills for developing good relationship with patients and staff effectively.
- Fastest growing Surgical practice in the Southeastern United States!
- Staff works well together. Excellent supportive team environment.
- Work alongside multiple physicians, clinical leaders, and staff. There is never a dull moment here.
- Your work will be noticed and recognized.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
IBI Healthcare Institute does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team.