IBI Healthcare Institute is looking for a Certified Surgical Technologist to join our growing team in our Loganville, GA location.
Who we are:
Our mission is to provide high-quality, accessible, and affordable surgical care solutions. IBI Healthcare Institute is a surgical group devoted to providing the highest quality healthcare services. Our vision is to become the most respected and successful surgical group in the United States for our patients, members, and partners. At IBI Healthcare Institute, we are experts in incision-less acid reflux treatment surgery and are one of the leading experts on weight loss surgery in Georgia.
Why IBI Healthcare Institute?
IBI Healthcare Institute improves our patients’ lives through personalized care, exceptional service, and leading-edge treatments. You’re talented and dedicated to high-level patient care. You’ll choose IBI Healthcare Institute because you want to work with people who are compassionate, welcoming, friendly, smart, energetic, and dedicated to providing excellent healthcare. As we change the face of medical management within Physician Group Practices, we’re providing our team members with a friendly, team-oriented culture!
What you get to do:
- Function under the direction of the registered professional nurse.
- Assists the health care team in providing safe, age appropriate and culturally aware patient care. He/she has knowledge, skill and ability to perform duties within the context of moderate to high acuity surgical cases(with an expectation on occasion to work above this level as cases require) as defined by the scope of anatomy, equipment and instrumentation of the case and anticipates the needs of the surgeon and other members of the healthcare team.
- Exhibits an acquisition of additional surgical skills for progressively more difficult cases.
- Demonstrates an efficient, organized surgical plan for assigned cases.
- Takes initiative to discuss surgical plan with other members of the healthcare team.
- Able to troubleshoot instruments and equipment.
- Anticipates any additional supplies or equipment required for procedures.
- Ability to mentor, precept or train in various modalities.
- Participates in performance improvement initiatives.
- Duties include, but are not limited to, preparation of the operative suite and surgical field to ensure a safe patient care environment while being vigilant for the maintenance of the sterile field and other patient safety concerns. In addition, they will gather required instruments, supplies and serve as surgical assistant as needed. (Not to be confused with a certified surgical first assistant).
- Other duties as assigned including but not limited to assisting with inventory, ordering and stocking ASC and additional perioperative areas as assigned.
Who are you:
- A graduate of an accredited surgical technologist program and surgical technologist certification.
- Experience with instrumentation.
- Current BCLS.
- Strong understanding of surgical technology and surgical procedure.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Passionate about patient care.
- Patient Experience: Provide exceptional, high quality care to each patient, every day.
- Work culture: Be part of a cohesive team who work well together.
- Treat patients and their families with dignity and respect.
- Fastest growing Surgical practice in the Southeastern United States!
- Staff works well together. Excellent supportive team environment.
- Work alongside multiple physicians, clinical leaders, and staff. There is never a dull moment here.
- Your work will be noticed and recognized.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
IBI Healthcare Institute does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team