IBI Healthcare Institute is looking multiple Fulltime and PRN CRNA to join our growing team in our team in Atlanta and Loganville, GA location.
Who we are:
Our mission is to provide high-quality, accessible, and affordable surgical care solutions. IBI Healthcare Institute is a surgical group devoted to providing the highest quality healthcare services. Our vision is to become the most respected and successful surgical group in the United States for our patients, members, and partners. At IBI Healthcare Institute we are experts in incision-less acid reflux treatment surgery and are one of the leading experts on weight loss surgery in Georgia.
Why IBI Healthcare Institute?
IBI Healthcare Institute improves our patients’ lives through personalized care, exceptional service, and leading-edge treatments. You’re talented and dedicated to high-level patient care. You’ll choose IBI Healthcare Institute because you want to work with people who are compassionate, welcoming, friendly, smart, energetic, and dedicated to providing excellent healthcare. As we change the face of medical management within Physician Group Practices, we’re providing our team members with a friendly, team-oriented culture!
What you get to do:
- Provide world class care to all of our patients, while using your exceptional customer service and bedside manner skills.
- Examining patients’ histories for allergies or illnesses that would affect anesthesia.
- Evaluating and preparing patients, providing education about surgery and recovery, and discussing the side effects of anesthesia with them.
- Determining the amount and type of anesthesia needed for the patient and the best way to administer it.
- Preparing and administering the proper dose of anesthesia.
- Monitoring patients’ vital signs and their dose of anesthesia during medical procedures.
- Overseeing patients’ safety during anesthesia recovery.
- Evaluating patients’ progress before, during, and after medical procedures.
- Performing some administrative duties, such as ordering anesthesia, training new staff, and overseeing department finances.
- Work in a progressive medical practice that values its employees as family members.
Who are you:
- A Master’s degree in Nursing with one year’s CRNA experience.
- A Registered Nursing License.
- The willingness to recertify every two years.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and critical thinking skills.
- Compassion when dealing with patients and attention to detail.
- Fastest growing Surgical practice in the Southeastern United States!
- Staff works well together. Excellent supportive team environment.
- Work alongside multiple physicians, clinical leaders, and staff. There is never a dull moment here.
- Your work will be noticed and recognized.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
IBI Healthcare Institute does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team.