Georgia Surgicare/IBI is looking for a Medical Receptionist to join our growing team in our Loganville, GA location.
Who we are:
Our mission is to provide high-quality, accessible, and affordable surgical care solutions. Georgia SurgiCare/IBI is a surgical group devoted to providing the highest quality healthcare services. Our vision is to become the most respected and successful surgical group in the United States for our patients, members, and partners. At Georgia SurgiCare/IBI, we are experts in incision-less acid reflux treatment surgery and are one of the leading experts on weight loss surgery in Georgia.
Why Georgia SurgiCare?
Georgia SurgiCare improves our patients’ lives through personalized care, exceptional service, and leading-edge treatments. You’re talented and dedicated to high-level patient care. You’ll choose Georgia SurgiCare because you want to work with people who are compassionate, welcoming, friendly, smart, energetic, and dedicated to providing excellent healthcare. As we change the face of medical management within Physician Group Practices, we’re providing our team members with a friendly, team-oriented culture!
What you get to do:
- As the “face” of the company for all visitors, you will be responsible for an amazing first impression in the office and on the phone.
- Oversee the administrative duties of the Front Office and be responsible for moving the patients through the intake and checkout process.
- You will ensure that all procedures, from pulling the correct patient files to charting insurance information, are closely followed so that the medical team can concentrate on the well-being of the patients. And must interact smoothly with the Clinic flow if needed, as well.
- Work in a progressive medical practice that values its employees as family members.
Who are you:
- You are at minimum a High School Graduate
- You have previous medical office experience (preferred with some managerial background)
- You possess strong Customer Services skills/experience
- You have the ability to comprehend established office routines and policies
- You can keep financial records and perform mathematical tasks
- You have knowledge of medical terminology
- Understand HIPPA and OSHA regulations and privacy practices
- Good organizational skills and multi-tasked abilities
- Computer skills with no less than 30 WPM
- Fastest growing Surgical practice in the Southeastern United States!
- Staff works well together. Excellent supportive team environment.
- Work alongside multiple physicians, clinical leaders, and staff. There is never a dull moment here.
- Your work will be noticed and recognized.