IBI Healthcare Institute is looking for a Clinical Pathway Coordinator to join our growing team in our Loganville, GA location.
Who we are
Our mission is to provide high-quality, accessible, and affordable surgical care solutions. IBI Healthcare Institute is a surgical group devoted to providing the highest quality healthcare services. Our vision is to become the most respected and successful surgical group in the United States for our patients, members, and partners. At IBI Healthcare Institute we are experts in incision-less acid reflux treatment surgery and are one of the leading experts on weight loss surgery in Georgia.
Why IBI Healthcare Institute?
IBI Healthcare Institute improves our patients’ lives through personalized care, exceptional service, and leading-edge treatments. You’re talented and dedicated to high-level patient care. You’ll choose IBI Healthcare Institute because you want to work with people who are compassionate, welcoming, friendly, smart, energetic, and dedicated to providing excellent healthcare. As we change the face of medical management within Physician Group Practices, we’re providing our team members with a friendly, team-oriented culture!
What you get to do
- Supervise adherence to established clinical pathway algorithms, implement and enforce clinical pathway algorithms when missed by providers
- Ensure clinical encounter notes are completed on time
- Giving new patients paperwork to fill out, putting together their medical charts, and verifying their insurance information.
- Review and implement quality assurance measures for patients
- Review entire clinical workflow to ensure consistency, quality and meet all clinic objectives/metrics (OKRs)
- Review and implement clinic reputation management – Reviews, Patient Satisfaction Assessment etc…
- Resolve patient concerns/questions etc .
- Ensuring all surgical cases are scheduled in a timely manner in accordance with the Physician or Surgeon’s directions.
- Not limited to other task practice deem fit for this role
Who are you
- A High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experienced Medical Assistant or LPN
- Experience in clerical, administrative, or secretarial work may be advantageous.
- Good computer, telephone, and typing skills.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Familiarity with medical terminology, medical records, and medical coding.
- Patient Experience: Provide exceptional, high quality care to each patient, every day.
- Work culture: Be part of a cohesive team who work well together.
- Treat patients and their families with dignity and respect.
- Fastest growing Surgical practice in the Southeastern United States!
- The staff works well together. Excellent supportive team environment.
- Work alongside multiple physicians, clinical leaders, and staff. There is never a dull moment here.
- Your work will be noticed and recognized.
We’re an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
IBI Healthcare Institute does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team.
DISCLAIMER: IBI Healthcare Institute does NOT ask for any personal/sensitive information before or after interviews such as bank details and etc. Unless you are officially hired by our HR department (HR@Ibihealthcare.com). If you received any call offering you a job at IBI Healthcare Institute, kindly send us an email to verify.