Georgia Surgicare/IBI is looking multiple Fulltime and PRN Registered Nurse (Surgery Center) to join our growing team in our Atlanta, GA (Buckhead) location.
Who we are:
Our mission is to provide high-quality, accessible, and affordable surgical care solutions. Georgia SurgiCare/IBI is a surgical group devoted to providing the highest quality healthcare services. Our vision is to become the most respected and successful surgical group in the United States for our patients, members, and partners. At Georgia SurgiCare/IBI, we are experts in incision-less acid reflux treatment surgery and are one of the leading experts on weight loss surgery in Georgia.
Why Georgia SurgiCare?
Georgia SurgiCare improves our patients’ lives through personalized care, exceptional service, and leading-edge treatments. You’re talented and dedicated to high-level patient care. You’ll choose Georgia SurgiCare because you want to work with people who are compassionate, welcoming, friendly, smart, energetic, and dedicated to providing excellent healthcare. As we change the face of medical management within Physician Group Practices, we’re providing our team members with a friendly, team-oriented culture!
What you get to do:
- Provide world class care to all of our patients, while using your exceptional customer service and bedside manner skills.
- Act as the liaison between the physicians and patients, as well as answer any questions or offer guidance to family members.
- Work in a progressive medical practice that values its employees as family members.
Who are you:
- You graduated from an accredited school and have a current nursing license.
- You have previous RN experience in ambulatory surgical centers, hospital, or acute/chronic care settings
- AORN membership/athenaHealth – preferred
- Fastest growing Surgical practice in the Southeastern United States!
- Staff works well together. Excellent supportive team environment.
- Work alongside multiple physicians, clinical leaders, and staff. There is never a dull moment here.
- Your work will be noticed and recognized.