IBI Healthcare Institute is looking for a Customer Service Center Representative to join our growing team in our Loganville, GA location.
Who we are:
Our mission is to provide high-quality, accessible, and affordable surgical care solutions. IBI Healthcare Institute is a surgical group devoted to providing the highest quality healthcare services. Our vision is to become the most respected and successful surgical group in the United States for our patients, members, and partners. At IBI Healthcare Institute, we are experts in incision-less acid reflux treatment surgery and are one of the leading experts on weight loss surgery in Georgia.
Why IBI Healthcare Institute?
IBI Healthcare Institute improves our patients’ lives through personalized care, exceptional service, and leading-edge treatments. You’re talented and dedicated to high-level patient care. You’ll choose IBI Healthcare Institute because you want to work with people who are compassionate, welcoming, friendly, smart, energetic, and dedicated to providing excellent healthcare.
As we change the face of medical management within Physician Group Practices, we’re providing our team members with a friendly, team-oriented culture!
What you get to do:
- Manage large number of inbound calls in a timely manner.
- Identify patient needs and direct them to the correct person/department.
- Schedule new and existing patients for appointments/procedures.
- Cancel and/or reschedule appointments and procedures.
- Send emails and telephone encounters to providers when patients call or email with questions, needs or requests
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Make sure that every patient is well informed.
- Monday-Friday, Sundays on rotation
Who are you:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a call center. Enjoys phone engagement.
- Strong Sales background.
- Strong or some customer service experience- in person and over the phone
- Bilingual a plus.
- Experience in a physician group practice or medical office setting.
- Able to multitask in a very high volume, fast paced environment
- Experience with EMR Systems in an outpatient setting i.e. Athena Health Works is a plus.
- Strong communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Confident and empathetic. Calm under pressure.
- Very professional.
- Compassionate, fun, exciting and upbeat.
- Responds quickly in a timely manner.
- Patient Experience: Provide exceptional, high quality care to each patient, every day.
- Work culture: Be part of a cohesive team who work well together.
- Treat patients and their families with dignity and respect.
- Fastest growing Surgical practice in the Southeastern United States!
- Staff works well together. Excellent supportive team environment.
- Work alongside multiple physicians, clinical leaders, and staff. There is never a dull moment here.
- Your work will be noticed and recognized.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
IBI Healthcare Institute does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team