Georgia Surgicare/IBI is looking for a Social Media/Marketing Interns with a specializations in Social Media, community outreach, and/or patient engagement to join our. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites. The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to website redesign projects, videography, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website and conducting keyword analysis. Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with an established organization are encouraged to apply.
Who we are:
Our mission is to provide high-quality, accessible, and affordable surgical care solutions. Georgia SurgiCare/IBI is a surgical group devoted to providing the highest quality healthcare services. Our vision is to become the most respected and successful surgical group in the United States for our patients, members, and partners. At Georgia SurgiCare/IBI, we are experts in incision-less acid reflux treatment surgery and are one of the leading experts on weight loss surgery in Georgia.
Why Georgia SurgiCare?
Georgia SurgiCare improves our patients’ lives through personalized care, exceptional service, and leading-edge treatments. You’re talented and dedicated to high-level patient care. You’ll choose Georgia SurgiCare because you want to work with people who are compassionate, welcoming, friendly, smart, energetic, and dedicated to providing excellent healthcare.
As we change the face of medical management within Physician Group Practices, we’re providing our team members with a friendly, team-oriented culture!
What you get to do:
- Work with the on-site Social Media Manager to create and implement campaigns
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
- Collaborate to create video content for website/social media
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
- Provide support to our marketing team at live and online event
Who are you:
- 2+ years’ experience in social media/marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of social media(Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc)
- Experience with social media analytics(IG, Facebook, Youtube, Google)
- Community outreach skills is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop is a plus
- Fastest growing Surgical practice in the Southeastern United States!
- Staff works well together. Excellent supportive team environment.
- Work alongside multiple physicians, clinical leaders, and staff. There is never a dull moment here.
- Your work will be noticed and recognized.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Georgia Surgicare/IBI does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team