IBI Healthcare Institute is looking for a Marketing Director to join our fast growing organization, as we continue to expand in Georgia and throughout the South/Southeast.
We are seeking a creative, driven, and energetic Marketing Director to become a part of our growing marketing team. Candidate should have previous marketing experience in creating effective brand strategies and advertising campaigns, as well as an eye for detail and design.
Who we are:
Our mission is to provide high-quality, accessible, and affordable surgical care solutions. IBI Healthcare Institute is a surgical group devoted to providing the highest quality healthcare services. Our vision is to become the most respected and successful surgical group in the United States for our patients, members, and partners. At IBI Healthcare Institute, we are experts in incision-less acid reflux treatment surgery and are one of the leading experts on weight loss surgery in Georgia.
Why IBI Healthcare Institute?
IBI Healthcare Institute improves our patients’ lives through personalized care, exceptional service, and leading-edge treatments. You’re talented and dedicated to high-level patient care. You’ll choose IBI Healthcare Institute because you want to work with people who are compassionate, welcoming, friendly, smart, energetic, and dedicated to providing excellent healthcare. As we change the face of medical management within Physician Group Practices, we’re providing our team members with a friendly, team-oriented culture!
What you get to do:
- Develop effective marketing and sales campaigns management
- Help create customer research databases
- Analyze research to target the best audience and maximize reach
- Identify, study, and test market patterns and trends
- Research competitors
- Assist with product development and pricing strategies
- Work to enhance organization’s brand identity
- Track and record project results and amend marketing measures
- Meet and coordinate with marketing director on a regular basis
- Collaborate with other marketing team members
Who are you:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration or related field
- 2+ years previous experience in marketing
- Excellent communication skills both orally and written
- An adept multi-tasker with ability to quickly prioritize and organize
- Proficient using Microsoft Suite and previous experience using other marketing software (Dynamics, Excel, CRM)
- Team player who collaborates with ease and contagious creative energy
- Strategic vision and strong business acumen
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Copywriting and graphic/digital design experience preferred
- Advanced social media advertising experience
- Confident contributor who can accept and implement constructive feedback
- Fastest growing Surgical practice in the Southeastern United States!
- Staff works well together. Excellent supportive team environment.
- Work alongside multiple physicians, clinical leaders, and staff. There is never a dull moment here.
- Your work will be noticed and recognized.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
IBI Healthcare Institute does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team.