IBI Healthcare Institute is looking for a Clinical Systems Manager to join our growing team in our Loganville, GA location.
The Manager of Clinical Systems supports the delivery of care through effective management of clinical systems and processes. The position works, collaboratively with the quality and clinical leaders to improve the effectiveness of operations and patient outcomes. The position is responsible for administration and maximum utilization of all Electronic Medical Record systems (EMRs) and other clinical systems and software.
Who we are:
Our mission is to provide high-quality, accessible, and affordable surgical care solutions. IBI Healthcare Institute is a surgical group devoted to providing the highest quality healthcare services. Our vision is to become the most respected and successful surgical group in the United States for our patients, members, and partners. At IBI Healthcare Institute, we are experts in incision-less acid reflux treatment surgery and are one of the leading experts on weight loss surgery in Georgia.
Why IBI Healthcare Institute?
IBI Healthcare Institute improves our patients’ lives through personalized care, exceptional service, and leading-edge treatments. You’re talented and dedicated to high-level patient care. You’ll choose IBI Healthcare Institute because you want to work with people who are compassionate, welcoming, friendly, smart, energetic, and dedicated to providing excellent healthcare. As we change the face of medical management within Physician Group Practices, we’re providing our team members with a friendly, team-oriented culture!
What you get to do:
- Initiates, manages, and suggests improvements to clinical systems and processes, in support of organizational goals, clinical practice, and patient outcomes.
- Collaborates with clinical, quality and operational teams to incorporate effective and efficient clinical systems and processes to support the delivery of quality patient care.
- Ensures the Electronic Medical Record systems meet the needs of IBI Healthcare Institute while maintaining compliance with Federal, State, and Local regulations.
- Provides guidance and implements best practices with the identification, evaluation, and management of clinical documentation.
- Plans and participates in the integration of clinical systems into the broad organization to meet clinical, operations and financial needs.
- Provides routine education and communication on the use and maximization of Electronic Medical Record system.
- Maintains key analytical dashboards from the EMR; monitors and reports trends. .
- Performs all necessary software upgrades timely.
- Supports and, analyzes EMR processes affecting clinical and billing functions, report generation, and data extraction for all internal and external stakeholders.
- Partners with the Learning and Development Team in new hire orientation, on-going staff education, and the planning and roll-out of new features and enhancements for the EMR and other clinical systems.
- Serves as subject matter expert for EMR systems and other clinical systems.
- Identifies and troubleshoots software inconsistencies, user reported errors, and problems.
- Works with stakeholders and vendor to optimize the EMR systems to provide excellent user experience and clinical/billing performance. Ensures comprehensive testing of all patches and new releases. Documents and communicates modifications, their impact to user experience and reporting.
- Analyze cross departmental impact of individual user or department level system/workflow change requests and work effectively with customer stakeholders to manage competing or conflicting requests and needs.
- Creatively responds to identified issues, to increase user satisfaction, improve data integrity, and streamline common workflows.
Who are you:
- Experience in health care with extensive experience in project and system implementation and management; data and financial analysis required.
- Experience with Athena is a plus
- Fastest growing Surgical practice in the Southeastern United States!
- Staff works well together. Excellent supportive team environment.
- Work alongside multiple physicians, clinical leaders, and staff. There is never a dull moment here.
- Your work will be noticed and recognized.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
IBI Healthcare Institute does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team.